Friday, May 1, 2009

in the dark

ok as im writting this im in the dark. no not because there is no electricity but because i switch off the lights as im lazy to get up later and switch it later. Today, something bad happen. My dad accidentally bang his car from behind to a wall. the car on the left side is damaged severely, the lights were broken and the boot and the bumper is badly dented. My dad is 61. His agak agak system is to the level where it cant be trusted anymore although he is the safest person you want to ride with. Unfortunately, things happen and accidents happens. I love my father's car and i kept telling him that once i get my licence im driving that car but since i said that my dad has hit an alphar, a range rover and now a wall. i really hope luck would turn around because the car is still brand new and i love it so much. wanted to cry when i saw the damaged but i control because i did not want to put my dad in a feel bad mood. i took some pictures but cant upload it yet because im in kl and i did not bring my adapter. do u think the car mogok because it did not get its labour day rest???? im starting to wonder...

night...
laterz

No comments: