Thursday, April 16, 2009

I Passed!

yesterday was the highlight of the year... so far....
whoever that is close to me knows that this is a big deal to me...
i passed my computer test..
yes, computer test for the driving lesson...
im very proud of myself....
i know it sounds lame and easy but to tell u the truth computer test is not that easy anymore ok..
they have really tighten the rules ok..
no joke..
the reason why it is such a good news to me is that i've taken the exam twice and i flunk it. yes. i flunk it. the last exam i got 41 and the passing mark is 42...
that incident traumatised me for one year.
so a year later, i resat the 5 hour ceramah and i got 46 for my computer test!
46 ok!
hehehe....
so proud of myself..
not too far away from driving my car!
yes i actually already have my own car... my dad bought it long time ago..
exactly a year ago this month.. but i have not used it because i dont have the license and yes no one allows me to drive it unless i have my driving license..
not too long now...
i know its not a honda jazz or swift but heck... atleast i have a car and its brand new...
but now, after a year....
its not new anymore...
i'll try and get my dad to get me another car...
but i dont think that is anytime soon..
hehe...
im counting my blessing...
because im gratefull that i have a car although it has been into a head and back collison... my dad accidentally got into an accident the other day..
well, nvm...
he's car anyway.. plus the car is like what mskaling like to say about her car....
milo tin...
hehehehe..
today i did not do anything except to watch tv the whole day..
there's a new series that im watching now...
its called priviledge.....
its interesting, diffrent motive and style....
i wantched it the whole day and i think my dvd dah rosak...
bc i gave it like half an hour to rest but when i wanted to continue, it just did not want to switch on.darn..im trying it again,.. but after this im going to bath,.... yes havent dont that today then maybe pray as well.... and maybe maybe read something tonight.. maybe law of tort..
btw, did i say that im all alone for the whole week this week..
yes, my parents are in kl...
working again and to see aidan...
so im all alone..
actually that's a lie... my other bro is here...
he's here by force bc everyone knows that im scared to stay at home alone... especially alone,,,
i hate it.. im scared. no joke...
hehehe.. my 3 hour practicall its going to be next wednesday and i cant wait.....

laterz

1 comment:

Dilla Hashim said...

3rd time's the charm, no? Good luck driving the tin can car! (I apparently have one too -_-")