Saturday, April 18, 2009

another day

ok so today is the 4th day since my parents left to kl.tomoorow would be the 5th days.. i really hate it when im alone.. i really dont like it when i cant follow them.. but then i can actually follow but then i would not have done my license if i follow them.. so nothing much happen today except that i watch tv the whole day.. first time i watch harry potter the order of phonex.. i think its getting lamer...
yeah its boring.. other then that after the whole day of watching tv i studied for i think 3 hours? no.2 hours...
i studied business studies motivation.. i did one essay and yes it took me 2 hours and 3 papers full with writting.. im going to pass it tomorrow and i hope drkarling would mark it asap because the mark determines whether i can consider the topic of motivation at y finger tip. i think i can do it if motivation comes out.. i really hope i pass my a level this time. really looking forward to se my parents happy. when i heard my mom was so happy to hear me and ikmal pass the computer test, i really want to hear her being happy again you know?...
well, since i dont want to spend money on dinner tonight i think i might just cook something...
so
laterz

No comments: