Monday, July 7, 2008

about me bitch!!!!


ok bitches and assholes!!!!
im ikhwan..
i do not intend to reveal my full name because... no reason...
what?
fuck you...
i heard that
bitch!!!
just no reasoon ok???
:P

i am now 19..
shit....
i need to lose my virginity!!!!
hahaha...
im just joking
bitch...
i've lost it long time ago..
seriously
bitch...
atleast i've lost mine..
how about you
bitch???
ha....

i am now single...
very much single..
single, desperate and lonely...
yeah
bitch...
atleast im not a slut...???
am i??
no no... just a
bitch!!!
:D

i would always love someone...
forever....
no need to know who ok
bitch!!!

i am now studying in kemayan advance tertiary college...
in other words.. kemayan atc in penang...
school of law...
yeah
bitch...
im going to be a lawyer...
so watch out ok
bitch..!!!

im a hoohaa type of a person but i can be extremely serious at times...

the hates
i hate ppl who adores to waste my time...
yeah like you
bitch...
i hate if someone is taller then me..
i hate if someone is better in what i do best...
not you ok
bitch!!!
im so much better then you ok!.
:P

actually, i dont hate people very much...
as long as they dont come pass through me like im invinsible...
i have feelings too
bitch!!!

the likes
i like when someone is so patient..
so caring and so ambitous...
no
bitch... nothing like you bitch...
i like when a person is not calculative...
i like when a person respects me for who i am..
i like people who are alike and think alike with me...
i adore my nephew...
and only my nephew....
erm...
i think that's about it
bitch!!!

later
bitch!!

No comments: