Wednesday, February 18, 2009

2009

so many things that has happened in my life in just a short period..
that is why im unable to write or post anything...
im so sad because the begining of this new year is terrible...
not just me but also towards my family....

1. I failed my a-level exam...
im so frustrated and angry and disappointed in myself...
i got a pass and a failed..
which means i failed...
i need to pass atleast 2 subjects per sitting...
so now i have to reseat it...

to be honest, the reason i write here is because i dont have anyone to share it with...
so here goes the 2nd one

2. my mom is badly critizised in the papers... long story...
as long as she is not in the wrong i will fully support her...

3. A has moved on really quick... A n F are really together now.. it is so unbelievable how they can actually go through it knowing how much it hurts me...
but i only think about A.... A deserves to be happy and so does F...

4.Im so lonely... I dont have any friends that i can actually talk to...
none...i do have friends.. college friends... cousin... but then no one that i can turn to....
i lost A... so i've lost a true friend.. im just so tired of being sad....

5. Nanny.... starting of the year it became my responsibility to take c are of aidan since kakak is still unable to get the maid... macam story behind that... i dont want to get myself upset over it..

6. A wants to remain as friends but so far A has been doing nothing but ignoring me... couple of times A called and onece A came to see me.. I feel so sad that A is going back to Kuching to study...

7. Im just alone and desperate...

No comments: